Monday, July 5, 2010

33. Plant a Vegetable Garden

Don't know how I missed this but I have another thing to cross off my list - can I get a Woot Woot! I did plant a vegetable garden - a nice big one! Unfortunately between Jay's ACL surgery, me going back to work and this record rainfall, it hasn't been a huge success with one small exception. My tomatoes are awesome!! I have always viewed tomato growing as something of an artform. Probably because my dad is the Picasso of tomatoes. Seriously, the man could write a book. Well, he has, just not about tomatoes. Sorry. Small tangent. Anyway, my tomatoes are doing awesome. I have picked enough to share and each one is picture perfect!

See...


Feels good to be blogging again - looks like I will "ketchup" soon! HAHAHA green thumb and funny too! I AM almost 40 and fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment