Wednesday, March 3, 2010

# 31. On my list...

is seriously haunting me! Days like today make me want to CROSS. IT. OFF. What a beautiful and glorious day! Kate and I had lunch with my sister and then took our littlest kids and biggest dogs to the park!

How happy is this face?


I am still waiting to hear back from the one and only job I have interviewed for. If it doesn't pan out (i really should know soon) I'm not sure what I'm going to do! I wonder if Oprah is hiring...

Sorry this isn't much of an update but I really wanted to share this picture I took today at the park. It is so peaceful, I feel like if you stare at it long enough, you can actually here this bible verse, "Today is the day the Lord hath made, Rejoice and Be Glad in it!" Which is exactly what we did!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment