Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Official!!

Number 31 on my list is crossed off! I was offered and i accepted a position today. I am so excited. This feels like exactly like what I am supposed to be doing. It takes my 20 years experience and gives it a purpose for a cause I am crazy passionate about!
I don't want to share every detail now but rest assured, you will know soon enough because this is in non-profit and everyone knows friends and family make the best volunteers! :)
My first day is March 22nd - right after Spring Break! Guess I need to get a little more serious about finding a GOOD daycare for Kate since she won't start school until August!
Also I want to give a BIG HUGE Happy Birthday Shout Out to my friend Leslie! Leslie and I went to high school together and reconnected last year through the magic of social networking and now this crazy blogging circle. Today she celebrates her 40th birthday, I am so Blessed to once again call her my friend! And let me assure you friends, and Oprah she is most definitely 40 and fabulous! Love ya Leslie! Happy Happy Birthday - can't wait to celebrate in September!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jenn!!! I am so happy for you! I love that your list is "falling apart", lol. You are doing sooooo good at crossing them off.
    And I must say I was humbled by your Happy Birthday Shout Out to me ... what an honor to be your friend! I have had an excellent day and it's not even over yet. My wall (as you may have seen) was completely flooded with bday wishes and greetings and Johnny put I think 40 greetings on there, hahahaha. Hilarious! I am such a blessed woman to have so many awesome friends to help me celebrate this day, even if virtually! Love ya too Jenn, and you have blessed me with your friendship also! I'm ready for September, too .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jennifer! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete