Friday, January 15, 2010

Forty and Fabulous

This is my quest to be forty and fabulous! It would be much easier if someone had a plan all mapped out for me or perhaps a book entitled - Jenn Lacy, So Your Turning 40 - here's how to be (more) fabulous!. Wouldn't that be nice? I can't complain too much, this was my idea afterall. So my plan, dear readers, is to spend the weekend compiling my list of my 40 goals. So if you see me standing alone, writing in a notebook at Brooke's soccer game or Lillie's birthday party, please don't stare and don't interrupt, it's official 40yr old business!

I haven't made it this far in life without making some pretty good friends along the way. Thanks to the beauty of social networking, I have reconnected with some High School buddies! While we may not have been close 20+ years ago and our paths have all been different, many of us find ourselves in a familiar place, standing in front of a mirror and wondering, who on earth is this almost 40 year old face staring back at us? So of course, I have invited my friends, some new and some ummmmm....."not new" to join me! I expect my sidebar to be filled with 40 yr old bloggers soon. Please check them out, I imagine they will be filled with many triumphs, perhaps a few tears and plenty of smiles!

In the meantime, I think i am going to make a cocktail to get the creative juices flowing...

Cheers, Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment